samedi 2 avril 2016

Build Quility Issue Nexus 6P

Dear All,

I would like to have your Opinion on the Following.

I believe my Phone has bad build quality. Google say this is normal and they will not exchange it.

I would like the opinion of the community on the following topic.

I*have encountered 2 problems with my Nexus 6P:*

Problem 1: clicking sound coming from camera if dropped lightly on bed or sofa, or if shaken (most likely inferior camera module) sound might come from autofocus but persists if camera is on.

Problem 2: Creeking sound and noticeable give and bending if pressure is applied to back panel, just underneath the fingerprint scanner. This I can tolerate from a plastic phone but not from a 699€ device. most likely the adhesive is applied badly and the creaking sound happens when the backplate of the phone springs back into place.

Admittedly minor complaints but still substantial build quality issues.

I created a youtube Video to illustrate my complaint but I can not post this yet as I am a new user. ***tu.be/f0Kf13dECFI


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ZTwQQR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire