samedi 2 avril 2016

Cannot flash stock rom with Odin - Stuck on "Nand write start"

I have my Galaxy S7 (Exynos, SM-G930F) since 2 weeks now and from the start I installed TWRP and root on my phone.
Also Xposed installed.

Yesterday I received a System Update, which wondered me as my phone is rooted and I never saw any system update notifications on my rooted phones.

But the notification didn't go away, whatever I did.
The notification said that it was an update to a newer build (APBF) and I'm still on APAW.
So to get rid of that annoying notification, I decided to flash my phone with the latest stock firmware (APBF).
As I have flashed many roms in the last few years, both custom and stock, I know very well what to do with Odin.

But this time, Odin was stuck on "Nand write start" with the message "Set partition"

I just can't past this screen and Odin doesn't do anything.

After waiting about 1 hour, I decided to unhook the USB cable and the phone started up normally.
Like nothing has changed.

What I tried already :

- use other USB cables --> same problem
- user other USB ports --> same problem
- use other Odin versions --> same problem

I ended up formatting my data partition in TWRP to go back to factory defaults and now the notification (of course) is gone.
But I'm still stuck on build APAW.

Can someone please help me ?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RTiqQK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire