samedi 2 avril 2016

Cant flash Stock ROM in Odin and Smart Switch dosn't recognize phone

So as you may know i had a problem with the Sim Card in my SGS6, as i didnt know what to do i wanted to do a recovery using Smart Switch. I have like 3 backups. So something went wrong and now my SGS6 is in Brick status. Smart Switch dosn't recognize it and when i try to flash a Rom Using Odin 3.07 or 3.09 i get a:

Complete(Write) operation failed.
All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1) After its stuck on "Get PIT for mapping" for like 5 min.

I also get an error using the option in SmartSwitch that lets you reset the phone after writing the model of the phone and the S/N number, it cant recognize what type of update to do.

I am hopeless, please someone save me.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UKDYzI
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire