samedi 2 avril 2016

Default.prop and Build.prop (No similar question on the internet, so I ask it here)

Hello friends,

I have an Android 5.1.1 device and my question is the following:

I just finished editing/optimizing the build.prop file (located in /System) and was wondering if this is also possible with the default.prop file (located in the beginning of the root folder ''RootFS'') ?
Codes in them are often the same / very similar.

It is about these codes that I had put in the Build.prop and also want to put in default.prop:

#Disable Android Logging
debugtool.anrhistory=0
profiler.debugmonitor=false
profiler.launch=false
profiler.hung.dumpdobugreport=false

# Disables data sent and logging
ro.config.nocheckin=1
profiler.force_disable_err_rpt=1
profiler.force_disable_ulog=1

Of course, I thank you all in advance for your time and effort.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pU6Qbi
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire