samedi 2 avril 2016

Need tmobile note 3 n910t twrp back up file.

Hey guys so recently needed to revert my note 4 to stock mode. Somewhere something went wrong and i bricked my device. I was able to get it in to download mode but odin keeps failing. Prob because my device keeps saying kernel is not seandroid enforcing. So this went on for a few days. I even tried twrp zip files still fails to flash. The only thing i was able to do .... found someone else's twrp back up file and used it as mine and volah, it worked the prob is that that file was from another note 4 model. So. Its running but keeps rebooting and restarting and frezing.
So if anyone out there with tmobile stock or other phone can make me a twrp back up file and send it to me or upload it somewhere so i can use it as my own . Thanks everyone

Also i there a way to mount phones hd to a computer, wipe everything and reinstall everything from kernel to system to recovery to os. Cause my phone wont except anything except twrp back up files . Thanks again


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ZTwOs4
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire