vendredi 1 avril 2016

notification pull down bar, home, multi-task buttons not working!

So my phone was in my pocket and it was getting hot so i took it out, and saw it on the boot animation. I left it and it didn't go past this boot screen so i held in the power button to restart it, and it restarted. Only when i turned it on, my 4G plan was active, and I could no longer use the notification pull down bar. I can swipe down from the top once, but not a second time to access quick settings. Also my circle and square (home and multitask) buttons are not working, the phone vibrates when i touch them but nothing happens, only the triangle (back) button works. On the lock screen, there is no longer an option to swipe right for the camera, and double pressing the home button to activate the camera does nothing, it just turns the display on and off. I have tried putting the phone into safe mode to see if an app was causing the problem, but the problem persists, when i turned my phone back on normally, the widgets on my home screen had disappeared. I tried switching accounts to the guest account but it says 'switching to guest' and then seems to fail to switch to the guest account and quickly says 'switching to (main account name)', before returning to my main account. Any ideas, I really need the problem fixed, thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UHEXRr
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire