samedi 2 avril 2016

One Touch Idol 3 will be Updated OFFICIAL

So I love this phone and buying in the US with a carrier I got it for 130 us dollars, you cant beat that. My only issue is that fact that it can be a little buggy at times and slow. I was hoping that this phone would be updated to 6.0 but for how cheap it is I wasnt expecting much. I had gone to Alcatel suppourt and their Facebook many times and even with their responces I had gotten no were.

I finally direct messaged them on twitter not expecing much. I finally got an answer that didnt sound reheresed but from a real person. I have big news. The idol 3 will get updated to 6.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"We hear you and thanks for your patience! Android Marshmallow updates will be available for IDOL 3 beginning end of May, date vary depending on the variants or operators' schedule."

Sent from my SM-T800 using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UKLFGg
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire