vendredi 1 avril 2016

[ROM][6.0.1][N920C/I/G][MyLilithS7edge]

Have you seen MyLilith? Looking everywhere and finally find it here….


PROLOG
I am no developer, I am just into cross device research, porting and modding.

CHAPTER ONE
As one result I have recognized the closeness of S6edge+ and Note 5.
Regarding Edge Features I asked myself why not try to make it vice versa and have Edge Features by default and inject SPen into S6e+ firmware.

Guess what? IT WORKED so perfect that I decided to go for it and make a rom for me first and then for the public.

CHAPTER TWO
Being no developer (as mentioned above) I needed some help and have found it in my great friend @thereassaad and @pierdebeer who's Audax Rom is fantastic, which I used for testing and research and is partly base of this project.

Additional credits go to
@Chainfire for root
@dr.ketan for lending me his ear everytime

Missing my Nemesis Team so much
@haifish9999
@gencho81
@pankaj_GB

tell me if I've forgotten YOU

CHAPTER THREE
Initial release and what you may get:
- Based on Official Firmware XXS2BPC1
- Stock N5 Kernel
- Deodexed and Optimized Apps
- Pre-Rooted with SuperSU (credits to Chainfire)
- Auto Wipe Cache, Dalvik-Cache, Format System
- System Optimization
- Tweaks in Build.prop
- Removed Knox
- LockScreen with Clock
- All Apps in Multiwindow
- More System Fonts
- Removed Safe Volume Warning
- Fix Private Mode with Knox 0x1
- Dual Smart Manager
- Added Air Message
- Fixed App Lock
- Fixed Auto-Brightness
- Enable Menu Block Call and Message
- Exit in Browser
- Enable Camera During Call
- Continuous Music While Using Camera
- Enable Copy To Dialer
- Enable Recipient Limit Raised To 999 For SMS
- SMS Time As Server
- Disable MMS Conversion
- Added 17 Toggles
- Enable Call Button in Contacts List
- Call Recording
- Camera Shutter Sound Menu
- new S7 Edge Apps, People, Stripe, Lighting
- S7 Game Launcher
- S7 Game Tools
- S7 TW Launcher
- ??? (I am pretty sure I have forgotten quite a lot)


CHAPTER FOUR
Installation:
You need to have at least MM bootloader and modem pre-installed.
TWRP is the only recovery which works atm
Flash Rom and reboot – DONE

CHAPTER FIVE
Bugs:
I've tried to avoid but there will be and get fixed asap.


EPILOG
Don't push me for Aroma, it's not my style.
It is my rom in my taste and will progress the way I like.
Harsh? Nope, there are other and better roms outside, enjoy!

POST SCRIPTUM
Join my TelegramChat with a lot of nice girls and boys


DOWNLOAD
md5: 2a496ba843134c8b9ef3432e0a5713d7

Envy is the sincerest form of worship


XDA:DevDB Information
MyLilith, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Contributors
Androidwizzard, pierdebeer, thereassaad
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Marshmallow

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-04-01

Created 2016-04-01
Last Updated 2016-04-01


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21WrJ1C
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire