vendredi 1 avril 2016

[ROOT] [NON-ROOT?] [ICONS] Icon Packs For Xperia Launcher! By Metallijim

Icon Packs for use with Sony Xperia Launcher

:victory:By Metallijim :victory:

Disclaimer: I'm no artist, these packs are only Masks, as I don't have all that much time to make them, and I don't have the skills to theme individual icons.

So I was having a play with the icon packs that work with the Xperia Launcher, and managed to create a few of my own. I though I'd post them up, to see what you guys think. Please let me know, and if you want to see some more styles, I'm open to suggestions. Please note, at this moment, I've only tested it on my phone, which is rooted and superuser modded. I need confirmation if it's working on 'stock' devices too.

What I have been able to figure out, is how to make the masks (the 'shape') and how to size the original icons in the mask, how to put a shade over the lot, and how to add a random colour background. There might be more I'm able to do, but have yet to investigate further So if you want something bear in mind that these are all i can change at the moment.


Install as a normal apk

:D ENJOY!! :D

Black Leaf



Black Leaf Download

Colourful Leaf



Colourful Leaf Download

Shadow




Credits
RXS Moonbreakers (testing, feedback and general awesomeness guys :D)
Sony (for the base packs)
If I've missed anyone PM me


Please press thanks if you enjoy them!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VY2oFa
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire