dimanche 3 avril 2016

Screen cracked, not responding anymore. New screen or new phone?

Hi there

So after years of laughing at people with cracked screens, now karma did its work. I dropped my OPO and the screen cracked, now it doesn't respond to touches anymore.
I can see the lockscreen, launch the camera via double pressing the power button and I can reboot. That's it.
Now the question is if I should replace my screen or just spend a few bucks more and get a new phone. I would definitely go for the new screen, but I would like to know your opinions on how likely it is, that I will end up with a nice and smooth working phone after replacing the screen.
Is there a way to find out if it's only the screen thats broken?

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RXwdiS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire