mardi 29 mars 2016

No sensor is working

Hi all,

I got my S7 edge from Dubai a few days back. I tried it and all was working fine (without a SIM in it). Auto rotation, Heart sensor, auto dimming etc.
After a couple of days, I moved to Europe where I had my SIM changed to Nano and then installed it in my S7.

To my surprise, not sure if the SIM thing had anything to do with it, no sensor works. I even dialed *#0*#, clicked on SENSORS, and they all show 0s and no data is changing, THEY SIMPLY DON'T WORK. None of them, I even go to camera and nothing rotates if I rotate the phone.
The auto dimming is not working, the Heart sensor, nothing.

I had other official firmware installed, both from europe and last from UAE again, and still nothing.

Any ideas? Please help, I have a brand new phone without any sensors working all of a sudden.
Thank you in advance for your time.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22XBeAa
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire