mardi 29 mars 2016

Qualcomm EcoPix technology

Hi,

I wanted to ask this in a more suitable thread but I dont have permissions.

I would highly appreciate if you can help me on this matter.
I have a few questions about EcoPix in general, and most specifically about CABL (Content Adaptive BackLight)

* I would like to turn EcoPix/CABL on/off - is there a way to do it ?
* Is there a device in the market that already has EcoPix/CABL ?
* Is there an SDK that I can use to change EcoPix settings? (for app developers and/or for android framework developers)
* Is the adaptive contrast mechanism always on ? is it only in video (fullscreen only?)
* Does this mechanism actually save power? If so how much ?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jeff.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1USDp6o
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire