samedi 2 avril 2016

Don't know what to do :(

Hi All,
Little background, I don't own OnePlus 2; I got one from a friend of mine and he already soft brick it, phone turns on and goes to stock recovery with these options (Install form SD, Install form USB, Wipe data and cache, Advanced, Reboot) so i only have these options to work with. Also I can boot into fastboot as well. Unfortunately bootloader is locked and I am unable to unlock it (restricted bla bla bla). So all I am looking for is to restore it back to stock state, just want this dam thing to boot up again. Any help would be nice. I am actively reading up threads on xda and other sites and there is a lot of information. Thanks in advance :p


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ZTwU2V
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire