samedi 2 avril 2016

Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C Flash Fail

Hi There! Im new here so if anyone can help me .. thank you! (not really good in english sorry my bad)

I had rooted my SG N4 using KingRoot one tap root... at first root my phone was not successfull and then rebooted so suddenly, while my SG N4 booted up there is a small red message on upper left corner sayin "Kernel is not a SEAndriod Enforcing" but there is nothing unusual happening since reboot except on that message,,, then my phone boots up and my rooting is a failure,, but i try rooting it again for the 2nd time it was a success...

The Problem is i cant flash any stock firmware(unrooted),,, my SG N4 SM-N910C country is UAE and current adriod version is 5.1.1 latest update...
I have tried to downgrade it to 4.4.4 country UAE(last update) but still a failure, then I've try 4.4.4(Last update) country Philippines an still a failure... just one thing i didnt try is 5.1.1 country UAE latest update and a custom rom... i cant even use my OTA because its now void(..

Can any one help me to downgrade to 4.4.4 stock firmware and remove the red message.... Thank You(really bad English Sorry)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UKLY3J
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire